Today we are going to show you one of our favorites in home décor. It’s this seasons superstar metal. COPPER! Some people aren’t a fan but I for one think it’s stunning. I’m the girl who would buy a set of copper pots and hang them in the kitchen. But let’s think about fun and unusual ways to use it… like a copper farm sink! Here are some ideas to incorporate into your home if you are a lover of copper.
1. Copper bathroom fixture, bathtubs and sinks.
2. Copper artworks and wall decorations, including copper sheets in various shades, wall clocks and mirror frames.
3. Copper paint colors and modern wallpaper designs in copper colors.
4. Room furniture upholstery fabrics and decor accessories made with fabrics in copper colors.
5. Room furniture, chairs and coffee tables made of copper.
6. Copper lighting fixtures.
7. Copper kitchen accents, kitchenware, handles and kitchen fixtures.
8. Copper vases and candle holders
If copper is something that you are drawn to, go for it! Don’t worry about whether or not the trend will come and go. As said by Billy Baldwin, “Be faithful to your own taste, because nothing you really like is ever out of style.